NFL Week 2 2021 schedule: How and where to watch every game.
It’s only two weeks into the NFL season and the tide has already shifted around the league in talks about contending teams. Week 3 is ahead and everyone is striving to find a footing before the season gets too far ahead of them. Here is the full NFL Week 3 schedule and information.
Week 3 kicks off on Thursday night with the Carolina Panthers in Houston to face the 1-1 Texans.
Sunday night’s primetime matchup is between two NFC opponents, the Green Bay Packers and the San Francisco 49ers. The week’s play will wrap up on Monday night with a contest between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Dallas Cowboys.
Full NFL Week 3 2021 schedule
Thursday, Sept. 23 – 8:20 pm ET
- Carolina Panthers vs. Houston Texans
Sunday, Sept. 26 – 1 pm ET
- Washington Football Team vs. Buffalo Bills
- Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Detroit Lions
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots
- Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Giants
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, Sept. 26 – 3:05 pm ET
- New York Jets vs. Denver Broncos
- Miami Dolphins vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Sunday, Sept. 26 – 3:25 pm ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, Sept. 26 – 8:20 pm ET
- Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers
Monday, Sept. 27 – 8:20 pm ET
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys