UFC Vegas 36: Derek Brunson vs. Darren Till official weigh-in results.
The latest UFC event will be on Saturday, Sept. 4, 2021, starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. UFC Vegas 36 can be watched on ESPN+ exclusively from top to bottom. The fight card will feature ten bouts that vary from UFC debuts to fighters close to a title shot.
In the headliner, ranked middleweights Derek Brunson and Darren Till are set to go to war. Both fighters have had their ups and downs in the UFC, but a win in this main event will allow them to take one step closer to the champion Israel Adesanya.
In the co-main event, Tom Aspinall looks to keep his undefeated UFC record against Sergey Spivak. Although Aspinall comes in as the betting favorite, Spivak’s grappling will always provide a path to victory. With both fighters ranked outside of the top 10, a win at UFC Vegas 36 gives them a strong argument for the next step up in competition.
UFC Vegas 36 also features several prospects to look out for. Jack Shore will look to extend his record to 15-0 against Liudvik Sholinian. Also, Paddy Pimblett is set to make his highly-anticipated UFC debut against Luigi Vendramini. Other fighters to watch are Alex Morono, Modestas Bukauskas, Charles Jourdain, and Jonathan Martinez. Before Saturday can commence, every fighter must successfully weigh in for the bouts to be approved. The official weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 36 are listed below!
Official weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 36: Derek Brunson vs. Darren Till
Main Card (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Darren Till (185.5)
- Tom Aspinall () vs. Sergey Spivak (238.5)
- David Zawada (170.5) vs. Alex Morono (170.5)
- Khalil Rountree (205.5) vs. Modestas Bukauskas ()
- Luigi Vendramini (155.5) vs. Paddy Pimblett (155.5)
Preliminary Card (ESPN+, 1:30 p.m. ET)
- Ji Yeon Kim (126) vs. Molly McCann (125.5)
- Jack Shore (136) vs. Liudvik Sholinian (135)
- Charles Jourdain (149.5) vs. Julian Erosa (149.5)
- Dalcha Lungiambula (185) vs. Marc-Andre Barriault (184.5)
- Jonathan Martinez () vs. Marcelo Rojo (135.5)